Our attorneys serve folks in Brownsville, TX, who may be accident victims. So, if you’re looking for a personal injury attorney in Brownsville, you may discover that the quick drive to Brownsville, Texas, and the offices of the Villarreal Law Firm is worth it. Our team of personal injury lawyers have worked with many clients in Brownsville – so much so, that we are often considered as having some of the best accident lawyers in Brownsville, and indeed throughout the Rio Grande Valley.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you’ve suffered an accident and believe you may have standing to litigate, don’t delay. Whether you live in Harlingen, or the accident happened in Brownsville, reach out immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION with one of our top truck and car accident attorneys servicing Brownsville, Texas. Our attorneys are known as among the best personal injury lawyers not only in Brownsville, Harlingen, and San Benito (the three biggest cities in Cameron County, Texas) but also throughout the region. We’ve helped citizens in Los Fresnos, South Padre Island and even Olmito, Rancho Viejo, and Los Indios to litigate a personal injury lawsuit such as a car or truck accident, a motorcycle or boating accident, or any of a number of accident or injury issues to get their just compensation.
Brownsville Texas Law Firm Office
Our office is convenient to all of Brownsville:
2401 Wild Flower Dr
Brownsville, TX 78526
Tel. (956) 426-0524
Tel. 956-420-0772 (alternate)
Areas of the Law in Which we Practice
Personal injury law, of course, is the area of the law that covers what most people think of they want to sue another party (often a corporation or an insurance company) for damages. Here are some of the areas that we can help you if you are in Harlingen and/or the accident or even happened in Harlingen, Texas –
- Car Accident Attorneys – our attorneys can help with an automobile accident and ensuing injury litigation. We’re known as some of the best car accident attorneys in Harlingen even though technically our law firm office is in Brownsville!
- Slip and Fall Attorneys – perhaps you slipped and fell at a store in Harlingen. Accordingly, there may be liability on the part of the company or premises.
- Construction Accident Lawyers – with all the construction going on these days in Harlingen, it’s no wonder that we get calls from construction workers and the general public about construction accidents.
- Trucking accident lawyer – trucks roll through the US highways and interstates in Harlingen, and accordingly we get called as trucking accident or 18 wheeler accident lawyers.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident that involved significant damage or even loss of life, call us for an assessment of your case now.
- Accident Attorneys – accidents happen, all sorts, not just auto or truck accidents but many other kinds.
- Personal Injury Attorneys – this is the “catch all” term for any type of injury lawyer working with clients in or around Harlingen, Texas.
Whatever the type of injury, you’ll need to consult a personal injury lawyer to see if you have a case. We offer a FREE case evaluation so there’s no cost or risk to you to investigate if you have a potential lawsuit. Contact us at once.
A Factoid About Brownsville, Texas.
The settlement around the fort was called Brownsville, a founding date of 1848 is generally accepted for the city. Finally incorporated in 1853, Brownsville was named the county seat of Cameron County (named after Ewen Cameron, a U.S. soldier killed by a Mexican firing squad during the war). Its location on the river helped establish Brownsville as a trade center for southern Texas. The city prospered and steamboat traffic on the river further enhanced Brownsville’s status as an economic center. Source: https://www.brownsvilletx.gov/822/About-Brownsville
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
Call our personal injury attorneys right away at (956) 544-4444. Time is of the essence. We will begin with your free consultation and evaluation of your claim. With a convenient office in Brownsville, we can meet face-to-face. Or if you are in nearby cities such as Harlingen, San Benito, or even South Padre Island, Texas, we can meet over the phone for an initial case evaluation. Call now.