Our attorneys serve folks in McAllen, TX, who may be accident victims. So, if you’re looking for a personal injury attorney in McAllen, you may discover that the quick drive to Brownsville, Texas, and the offices of the Villarreal Law Firm is worth it. Our team of personal injury lawyers have worked with many clients in McAllen – so much so, that we are often considered as having some of the best accident lawyers in McAllen, even though our physical office is in Brownsville.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you’ve suffered an accident and believe you may have standing to litigate, don’t delay. Whether you live in McAllen, or the accident happened in McAllen, reach out immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION with one of our top truck and car accident attorneys servicing McAllen, Texas. Our attorneys are known as among the best personal injury lawyers not only in Brownsville, McAllen, and San Benito (the three biggest cities in Cameron County, Texas) but also throughout the region. We’ve helped citizens in Los Fresnos, South Padre Island and even Olmito, Rancho Viejo, and Los Indios to litigate a personal injury lawsuit such as a car or truck accident, a motorcycle or boating accident, or any of a number of accident or injury issues to get their just compensation.
Driving Directions to the Villarreal Law Firm from McAllen, Texas
Here are driving directions from McAllen to our law firm. If you are coming for a free case evaluation with a personal injury attorney from McAllen, you can use these directions, or – of course – put our law firm address in your phone or GPS.
- Get on I-2 / US-83 E in Pharr
- Follow I-2/US-83 E and I-69E S/US-77 S to Frontage Rd in Brownsville. Take exit 4 from I-69E S/US-77 S/US-83 S
- Follow Frontage Rd and Ruben M Torres Blvd/W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd to your destination
- Arrive at 2401 Wild Flower Dr, Brownsville, TX 78526.
Areas of the Law in Which we Practice
Personal injury law, of course, is the area of the law that covers what most people think of they want to sue another party (often a corporation or an insurance company) for damages. Here are some of the areas that we can help you if you are in McAllen and/or the accident or even happened in McAllen, Texas –
- Car Accident Attorneys – our attorneys can help with an automobile accident and ensuing injury litigation. We’re known as some of the best car accident attorneys in McAllen even though technically our law firm office is in Brownsville!
- Slip and Fall Attorneys – perhaps you slipped and fell at a store in McAllen. Accordingly, there may be liability on the part of the company or premises.
- Construction Accident Lawyers – with all the construction going on these days in McAllen, it’s no wonder that we get calls from construction workers and the general public about construction accidents.
- Trucking accident lawyer – trucks roll through the US highways and interstates in McAllen, and accordingly we get called as trucking accident or 18 wheeler accident lawyers.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident that involved significant damage or even loss of life, call us for an assessment of your case now.
- Accident Attorneys – accidents happen, all sorts, not just auto or truck accidents but many other kinds.
- Personal Injury Attorneys – this is the “catch all” term for any type of injury lawyer working with clients in or around McAllen, Texas.
Whatever the type of injury, you’ll need to consult a personal injury lawyer to see if you have a case. We offer a FREE case evaluation so there’s no cost or risk to you to investigate if you have a potential lawsuit. Contact us at once.
A Factoid About McAllen, Texas.
McAllen adopted a home rule charter in 1927. Canning factories, a winery, tortilla plants, wood-working plants, and some oil exploration increased the population to 9,074 by 1930. In 1936 Hiram Garner opened the Valley Distillery, Incorporated, which produced wines from citrus juices. The town was a petroleum and farm chemurgic center with a population of 11,877 in 1940, by which time it had adopted the nickname “The City of Palms”. In 1941, a suspension bridge replaced the old bridge from Hidalgo to Reynosa in Tamaulipas; the new toll bridge was purchased by McAllen and was named the McAllen–Hidalgo–Reynosa International Bridge. Its construction resulted in increased tourist trade, making McAllen a winter resort and port of entry to Mexico. The discovery of oil in the Reynosa area in 1947 resulted in a large migration of people from the Mexican interior, constituting a new tourist market and cheap labor supply for McAllen. The sister cities were linked as a result of the increased traffic between them. The population of McAllen was 20,005 in 1950 and 32,728 in 1960. By the 1950’s and 60’s, McAllen had grown into an important hub for international trade with Mexico, a retail shoppers’ mecca, and a highly desirable destination for snowbirds, or, as they are affectionately called locally, “Winter Texans.” The McAllen–Hidalgo–Reynosa International Bridge was the number-two port of entry into Mexico in 1954. Source: https://visitmcallen.com/about-us/history/
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
Call our personal injury attorneys right away at (956) 544-4444. Time is of the essence. We will begin with your free consultation and evaluation of your claim. With a convenient office in Brownsville, we can meet face-to-face. Or if you are in nearby cities such as McAllen, San Benito, or even South Padre Island, Texas, we can meet over the phone for an initial case evaluation. Call now.