Cameron County Road Injury? You Need an Accident Attorney ASAP

If you have been injured in a car wreck in Cameron County that wasn’t your fault, that is unfortunately just the beginning of your problems. You are entitled to compensation, but the insurance company for the party who caused the accident doesn’t like to pay out.

You need a lawyer if you have an auto accident.You might ask how we know, since the simple fact is that we do not know which insurance company is involved at the moment.

To which our answer is yes, that is very true. However, the reason we know is that all insurance companies, without exception, dislike paying out, because the less they pay out the more profit they make. It is very elementary math. They would actually like to never pay anyone anything at all, but obviously it doesn’t work like that. But it is in their own interest to keep the pay-out on each and every claim as low as possible. That is why all insurance companies employ an army of very well-paid lawyers whose job is to explore every possible loophole in a claim to find any way they can of keeping it to a minimum.

That Is Why You Need An Attorney To Fight On Your Behalf

And that is exactly why you need a car accident attorney in Rio Grande Valley to fight on your behalf. Our job is to explore every possible loophole in your claim to find a way of ensuring that you get the maximum pay-out that the law says you should have. It’s a straight fight, and as a car accident attorney in Rio Grande Valley, we are on YOUR side.

Of course, the first thing to do after a car wreck is to insure that you and everyone else gets the proper medical treatment. The second thing to do is to come and see a car accident attorney in Rio Grande Valley, such as ourselves. It is not going to cost you anything for our advice, because we offer all clients a completely free consult when we can advise you of the best course of action. We can give you an idea of the amount of compensation that you should get for your injuries.

Whatever you do, we advise that you don’t try to deal with it yourself. The insurance companies also employ what are known as “loss adjusters” who are paid to adjust your claim – and you can bet your bottom dollar that there is only one way that they are going to “adjust” it.

You are entitled to proper representation from a specialist attorney here in Brownsville who can stand up against the insurance companies and fight on your behalf. You can call into our office on Wild flower Drive or give us a call and we will happily come out and see you.

Free Case Review